My 5 Favorite Foldable Templates

Monday, April 2, 2018
This post is dedicated to my 5 favorite foldable templates. I create 99.5% of my foldables and activities in PowerPoint. At the bottom of this post, I have shared a Google Drive folder with the following templates.

If you decide to use any of my foldable templates, then I ask that you DO NOT sell your foldables on any website. Please share with your colleagues!

Template #1: Flip-Book with 5 Topics
Flip-books work great for study guides or as "notes" for a unit. The picture below is an example of a flip-book that I made with 5 topics. I included the directions on how to set up the flip-book in the folder.



Template #2: Foldable with Four Flaps
I like using this template if I am covering four topics that do not require many practice problems. This type of foldable works well with definitions and one practice problem. 



Template #3: Foldable with Two Flaps



Template #4: Foldable with Four Flaps



Template #5: Foldable with Three Flaps





Here are some hints when working with PPT:
  • Use Guides to help line up text boxes and diagrams (Double click in empty space --> Guides --> Guides)

  • Save documents as a PDF so that I have more printing options (File --> Save As --> File Format --> PDF)





If this is helpful and you would like to know more about how I create activities, then please let me know! If you are used to working with PPT and I forgot to add a helpful hint, then please let know so I can add it to this post. 


GOOGLE DRIVE FOLDER: Foldable Templates






6 comments

  1. Katrina, Words really cant express how much I love your blog. It is my go-to for introducing any topic in my math classroom. Thank you so much for all the foldables... I teach in a resource environment and these kids benefit from the hands on approach! My question is where can I find your STARR review foldable?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for sharing your foldable templates!! I also teach in a resource environment and foldables have made a world of difference for my classes. Your blog helps inspire me to make learning math fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love everything you post! Always so helpful. Definitely will be using these templates. Any chance you might add the STAAR foldable to teacherspayteachers?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for all of your amazing resources!! I use them for my classes very frequently! I love the fonts you use as well, specifically the ones on the solving systems by graphing. Are those "Hello" fonts?

    ReplyDelete
  5. We offer JC, H1/H2, O& A level maths and Secondary Maths tuition in Singapore to help you restore confidence and boost your grades. Select the best class schedules at learningvoyage.com.sg.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your blog, ideas, formatting, everything! I am a middle school teacher getting ready to teach a Math 7/8 class and love your foldable templates. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete